Velo

Contact 004971317905907

Eichgasse 14, Heilbronn, Germany, 74072

Vegan restaurant providing fresh, handmade food: sandwiches and salads, lunch menu, cakes, cookies and desserts; plus fair trade coffee, chocolate and tea, demeter-vegan wines, smoothies, shakes, and lemonade. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 3:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Beer/Wine, Bakery, Catering, German

First Review by Tara HD

Good - tasty - often reservated - Edit

We've already been there a few times and it's always very full at the weekends. It is better to make a reservation 2 weeks before.

The kitchen is very very small but although the team handle it even if it sometimes takes a little more time.

What not everybody knows is that no one of the staff has gaines experiences in the gastromoy before, so therefore they're doing a great job.

I hope it will be there still for a long time.

Pros: Organic, Bio ingredients, No fast food

Cons: Sometimes very full

a pink misunderstanding?! - Edit

I wish I could talk about the food, but I have a feeling that me and my friend were not welcome there so we left before we even had the chance to make an order. all the staff are females as were all the customers . not sure if this is a dedicated lesbian - feminist place but the boss lady made sure that we are not welcome. the menu looked very appealing but also very expensive.

Pros: all vegan?

Cons: expensive , girls only

Excellent food! - Edit

Very fresh, tasty and creativ food. They have lunch and diner (diner starts at 18 o'clock) and the menue changes daily. Atmosphere is a little bit stressy, but it's totally worth a visit and maybe it depends how full it is (it was very crowdy, better reserve before).

Pros: Tasty, Fresh, Healthy

very good vegetarian place - Edit

i really enjoyed eating here every time i did. the food is fresh and the menu changes daily, although you can find some staples on there all the time.
i have seen the owner shop at a store where i did buy my produce as well, while in town for a while. so i know that it is good stuff and absolutely organic! which is not so easy to find in europe.
i would always recommend eating there.
the only downside is that you can only eat there during lunch time, which ends there at 2pm. and when they are out of something, which happens quite regularly, no chance of getting it. out means out in europe!

Pros: organic food, seating also outside

Cons: only lunch

Un excellent restaurant vegan... - Edit

Tres créatif, le chef est un virtuose...
Non seulement les mélanges, mais aussi les couleurs et les gouts sont particuliarement recherchés. La présentation des plats est ce qui se fait de mieux en végan... certains pourront en prendre de la graine...
J'ai beaucoup aimé...

Great place for vegans - Edit

I went there twice, once for lunch, once for dinner. They have a very small menu for lunch and some more options for dinner. However, since everything is vegan I was very very happy with the choice I had. The food was tasty, I was just a bit disappointed by the "chili sin carne" which tasted more like a vegetable stew. It tasted good but wasn't quite what I expected. When in Heilbronn, I would definitely go there again!

Pros: 100% vegan, tasty food

Return to Heilbronn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Velo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1957 times since Apr 2012.