VegUp - IPA Business Center

Calea Floreasca 169, Bucharest, Romania

Casual vegetarian restaurant est. 2016. Has smoothies and juice bar. Focus is on healthy food. Warm foods are displayed in a steamboat and the dishes change from day to day. Sample choices may be beans with chickn steak, mashed potatoes, and typical Romanian soups but in veggie versions. Open Mon-Fri 08:30-16:00. Closed Sat-Sun.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, European, Honey, Romanian

First Review by SeanMarc

AndreeaFloricel

Points +18

01 Nov 2018

lunch place - Edit

I have lunch here ~3 times per week as I'm working in the area. food is affordable and really good. you can easily find lots of vegan option everyday. if you go that often then... you know their food by heart😄

Pros: plenty of vegan options

Cons: less options after 13:30

Vegangirl7777

Points +182

06 Feb 2018

okay - Edit

I was not really impressed by Vegup. The food was okay but not tasty, the atmosphere and also the food felt like a cheap industrial cafeteria... Was not really worth it to go that far from the center

Pros: cheap and quick

Cons: Not tasty, Far from center

DanielaDaniela

Points +113

11 Oct 2017

love this place - Edit

I been here several times because I love the food. It’s very delicious and very affordable.
The staff is very welcoming.

Pros: delicious food and big portions

Cons: they don’t serve dinner

YaniDragov

Points +23

Vegetarian
04 Sep 2017

Awesome food&place - Edit

Awesome place: good variety of warm food, quick & friendly service. Thank you for feeding me today :)

Radiohead

Points +13

Vegetarian
09 Feb 2017

Absolutely 5 Star Flavour - Edit

Absolutely 5 Star Flavour. We have been to VegUp 4 times (so far) on this visit, and still can't get enough of their delicious food. We have tried 2 of the other HappyCow top rated Bucharest vege restaurants who we're also really good, but VegUp just kept us coming back. Good selection, friendly staff (with a little English) and very reasonable prices, but above all the freshness and flavours of the food are as good as we have had anywhere. In a basement so a little hard to find at first, but well worth the search, and just 3 minutes walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station so is very accessable. Very busy around lunch time, and the selection reduces slighty from 3pm, which is to be expected as they close at 4pm.

Pros: Good selection (changes daily), low prices, friend

Cons: that we couldnt go there more often

SeanMarc

Points +39

Raw
17 Jun 2016

hidden.. - Edit

pleasure to have met Alex, Iona and her brother there, guiding my discovery of the drinks and of the Vegan community in Bucharest.
I have more to taste in this basement situated restaurant where juices, smoothies, raw and cooked vegan food s mix quietly at 3pm and where the gentle staff cares enough to help despite my lack of Romanian vocabulary, thank you and see you again soon!!

Pros: variety

Cons: I wish for more raw food, homemade kombucha, kefir

Return to Bucharest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VegUp - IPA Business Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.