Veggie Smart - San Po Kong

• Vegan-store Veg Store
  • ( 2 reviews )

1713 Laurels Industrial Centre, 32 Tai Yau St, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

小麥芽, at 香港九龍新蒲崗大有街32號泰力工業中心17樓13室, is a vegetarian grocer est 2014. Offers food, snacks, drinks and lunchboxes. Nearest MTRs; Diamond Hill or Wong Tai Sin. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-7:30pm.

First Review by anmurnan

VeganExpression

Points +1694

03 May 2019

Vegan Bento for Urban People

they moved from Tai Po to San Po Kong. The variety of foods has continued to increase but the price has not changed! it is way too... too... too cheap! And the lunch menu is different every day, just want to remind everyone, you can bring your own lunch box to buy a take-away ~

"Veggie Smart" also provides the freeze "Vegan Rice Box" and "Vegan Rice in Lotus Leaf Wrap" series for those who don't have spare time to cook, but still want to enjoy delicious vegan food at home!

visit date: 2019-02

anmurnan

Points +21

Vegetarian
11 Nov 2018

Wonderful owner

This small market for vegetarian/vegan dry goods and in house prepared frozen meals also serves hot lunch Monday through Friday. It is on the 17th floor, and the little dining area overlooks a community park. I showed up on a Saturday because I hadn't read the lunch hours correctly, I didn't have access to an oven or a microwave at my hotel so none of the nice prepared foods would work for me. The owner went above and beyond and offered to make me a veggie fried rice, it was the absolute nicest thing! The portion was very generous, the flavor was delicious. He had some vegan chocolate muffins in the freezer case that I took with me for later, and it was also yummy. The owner did not have to make me lunch on a day the kitchen was closed, and I can't say enough about how kind and generous that action was. The little market had some very interesting goods, if I could have carried home a bottle of the vegan oyster sauce I would have! I highly recommend giving this shop a chance :)

Pros: Market, Fresh made lunch on weekdays, In house prepared meals dozen to take home

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Smart - San Po Kong closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.