Vegg-Go

n/a

Atrium Palac, Masarykovo nam 2799, Pardubice, Czech Republic, 530 02

Casual-fast chain of vegetarian buffet bistros. Offers a varied menu of bowls, burgers, salads, bagels, wraps, and drinks, some of which are clearly labeled vegan. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: International, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out

First Review by shantiiiiiiii

Vegan lifesaver - Edit

There are not many vegan options in Pardubice, especially at night (I mean, at 8 pm). So I was very lucky to find this place open and moreover, with so many vegan options. It is basically a salad buffet (price by weight) but has some burgers. I had a rice salad with falafel, a soy protein burger and some dessert (there were two options when I visited them). I was very happy for having my vegan late-night dinner when I seemed it impossible. And even more, it was very good and cheap!

Pros: opening hours, cheap

Cons: not fully vegan

perfect for a quick stop in a shopping mall - Edit

PLENTY VEGAN OPTIONS! :)
I've tried several vegan dishes there ("falafel" and red bean burgers, lentil dahl, goulash) and the overall rating for us is 3,5. Burgers were quite good, however onion was thaaaaaat big inside it was quite disgusting and you got this impression nobody did really care about preparing this food for you - just one staff member to serve people! Red bean burger was really good and I appreciated its consistency a lot. Falafel supposed to be fried not baked in the oven. And dahl was also quite good however rice was a bit dry.

I would say this place is perfect for travellers though Pardubice and to get take-away food from the shopping mall. Rather no spirit nor sophisticated taste of the food. Basic.

Pros: plenty of vegan options, quite good simple vegan food , good localisation close to the city centre

Cons: questionable are work conditions -not enough staff, only simple dishes (but its also pro), in huge and noisy mall (subjective)

Return to Pardubice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegg-Go closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.