Vegetariano Zukini

• Vegetarian
Contact 571-3343825

Calle 24, no. 7-12 (at downtown), Bogota, Colombia,

Offers a variety of options in a tranquil environment. Friday is international food day featuring dishes from different countries. Also sells some health food and other products.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Buffet, Juice bar, Take-out, Colombian

First Review by maynard7

amazing, cheap, and not just rice and pasta - Edit

This place is great the woman who runs the place is awesome. She loves what she does. Different menu every day mon-friday...closes at 5 pm.

The great thing here..is they aren't just trying to feed you rice and pasta...there are actual vegetables, salads, currys, soups. Way too much food if anything. my plates are only 3 dollars.

Pros: good food, cheap

Cons: wish they were open at night

Good variety of food, very vegan-friendly, bland - Edit

Like a lot of vegan food in Colombia, some of the dishes here (the "curries") were pretty bland. But the "ham" empanada was good and panela cake and soups were all good, and I give them lots of points for knowing what "vegano" means. We took our guide here (his first vegan meal) and he liked it. Crowded for lunch. It's sort of a buffet but they serve you and give you choices on which items you want.

Pros: Good variety, Reasonable price

Cons: Some food is bland

Great experience! Experiencia inolvidable! - Edit

In summary, Zukini is my most favorite restaurant in Bogota. Last year I spent 2 weeks in Bogota and I had lunch there every day M-F. Wonderful food and very friendly people!

Zukini es mi restaurante favorito en Bogota. Siempre que viajo a esa ciudad almuerzo alli cada dia, de lunes a viernes. La comida es variada y deliciosa y el servicio es fenomenal!

Pros: Food quality, Great service, Good price

Cons: none, none , none

¡El mejor restaurante vegetariano en Bogotá!!! - Edit

Excelente atención de todo el personal (son muy amables y de gran ayuda). Comida deliciosa y variada. Agradable ambiente. Muy bien situado. ¡Lo recomiendo!

Pros: Excellent food, healthy & delicious cuisine, Very nice & friendly staff & good value

Fantastic Food - Edit

I love going to Zukini when I'm in Colombia, because I feel like I'm having lunch at my mom's house. They have an excellent selection of food, many options available to choose from. The price is perfect for the high quality of the food they offer. I love going through out the week as their menu changes daily. I enjoy their international food day, and the empanadas, best ones I've had in all of Bogotá! I recommend it hands down! Plus their services is excellent, they have a very friendly atmosphere, the ladies there are always so kind and helpful. And the manager speaks English!

Pros: good value, healthy cuisine, excellent food

Cons: They don't have a restaurant in the US

Best Food I EVER had!!!! - Edit

Zukini Is everything I ever wished for in a vegetarian Restaurant. I could not ask for anything more. Just when I thought I have had the Best, Zukini came along and proove to me Dreams do come true. Ive been all over the world and this place tops it all. They have all the Colombian dishes I had hoped for and more. They had freshly made vegetable & fruit juices. I felt so alive eating there organic food. I rate this place on a scale 1-10 they easily get a 15. to top the experience off the employees are too kind. They go far beyond the limits of an ordinary vegetarian Restaurant.

Pros: Excellent food, Great service, Healthy chioce

Decent food, but expensive for Bogota - Edit

In February 2010 I paid 10,000 pesos for the set meal of the day. Most veggie places in Bogota are around 7,000 so this was expensive for here. The food was OK, but not special enough for that price differential. I was there on a Friday (international day for this restaurant) and they had Arabic food. They gave me a lot of food, but I would have rather had something a little more tasty. They did have whole grain rice. They used plastic utensils and cups. Probably once was enough for me.

Pros: Whole grain rice, Big portions

Cons: Expensive, Food not really tasty

Return to Bogota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetariano Zukini closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1658 times since Oct 2009.