CLOSED: Vegetarian Farm

Avenida Coronel Mesquita 11, M Ka Wa Kok (at opposite Kwun Yum Temple), Macau, China,

田耕閣 (Tin Kang Kwok Vegetarian) is a Chinese vegetarian restaurant with a few dishes of western cuisine. Large place that is usually filled with families dining at big round tables. Large portions. No eggs used. Address in Chinese: 11 美副將大馬路11號. JAN 2015 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Gourmet

First Review by nataliegoes

Will Do - Edit

The restaurant is right across the street from a Buddhist temple and I suspect they might be busy during the day when bus tour groups stop by. Has a menu in English with lots of colorful pictures. We decided to get one safe dish and one more exotic dish. Haven't had tofu in weeks so we got the braised tofu in sauce dish and it was quite adequate - my husband was ready to slurp the sauce out with a spoon. We also got a fake chicken dish that was very dense and very powerful tasting. It was not bad, just not what we are used to when eating a fake chicken product. The soup we ordered turned out to be a vegetable with a little water at the bottom on the dish (not even a bowl, but a dish). Topped it off with the mango cheese - I presume they mean cheese cake and it was pretty good. I have been in other Chinese cities where tofu is always an option on the menu, but have yet to find an ordinary restaurant here in Macau with such an option. So getting tofu was an absolute treat. Not sure we would make a special trip to go to the restaurant again, but will definitely drop by when we are in the neighborhood.

Pros: Tofu, Friendly, English Menu

Cons: Nothing special

Return to Macau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Vegetarian Farm closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.