Vegan Wraps

Lorenzo Perez 3010 (at Payan), Montevideo, Uruguay, 11300

A small 100% vegan restaurant serving burgers, wraps, fruit smoothies and more. Relaxing atmosphere. Located in the heart of Pocitos. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by LOVE vegan food

Hamburguer de lentilha - Edit

Experimentei o hambúrguer de lentilha. Simplesmente delicioso, com muito sabor, as verduras fresquinhas e crocantes, o pão maravilhoso e a maionese de cenoura era demais. Também experimentei o turrón de amendoim com coco, deveria ter comprado mais pra comer durante o fim de semana :) um lugar pequeno, mas com várias opções e bom preço!

Good food here - Edit

I ate here a couple of times when I was in Montevideo. The first time I ordered the hummus wrap off the regular menu and the second time I ordered their meal of the day. Both times I thought the food was pretty good. Prices are about what you would pay in the United States for a similar meal at lunchtime. Seating is very limited with one small table outside and a couple of cushions on top of crates.

Pros: All vegan, as far as I could tell

Autenticamente comida casera - Edit

Aqui todo es hecho por [email protected] Comida muy rica y muy bien cocinada. Agradable sitio para visitar o para pedir take away.

Pros: Raciones grandes

Cons: precio un poco caro

Very good - Edit

Very good place with good options (wraps, burgers, cakes) and good sizes (rare on Uruguay). The staff is nice and the price is ok.

Happy costumer - Edit

Just like all other Happy Cow'ers around here I was very happy I made it down here, to this rather unusual location (for a tourist). The food was honestly something to cheer about and all vegan. I took a falafel burger and my non-vegan mother the quinoa wrap and we were both enjoying our food (although I'd certainly recommend one of the burgers due to the delicious home-baked bread). Friendly staff who are obviously vegans as they know their sh## ;) The only 'but' was that it was more of a take-out as it didn't have good seating, but I was online in touch with them afterwards and they are working on it! Definitely a 'yes' this place!

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff, All vegan options

Cons: No proper indoor and outdoor seating, Location out of touristic center

Excellent - Edit

The restaurant is located in a very calm Street of Pocitos. The ambient is indeed very relaxing. I ask for a wrap of palto (avocato) and it was delicious. For me, the best place with vegan food in Montevideo. Service is frendly. Cash only.

Pros: options, tasteful, vegan

Best vegan food in Montevideo - Edit

This place was truly amazing. I called to place my order, and then went to pick it up. The guy who took my order was super friendly, and even made some suggestions to the smoothie I was going to have.

As I went over to the store to the order up, the staff was friendly and well-mannered.

The prices were OK, considering the food was delicious. I had the avocado sandwich.

Definitely the best vegan restaurant in Montevideo.

I am so happy I found this place, thanks to this site!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-31

Pros: Excellent food, Very friendly staff (even on the phone), Reasonable prices

Cons: They don't have many tables

delicious! - Edit

Hummus sandwich is great and staff are very friendly!

One of My Favorite Restaurants in the World! - Edit

I love everything about this restaurant. The decor, the service, the location, and the food.

Felipe, the owner, built this excellent restaurant in a garage, and did a phenomenal job transforming this space into a restaurant. There is a wood counter that he built himself from recycled materials, and paintings on the walls.

The food is amazing and very reasonably priced! I ordered his "mystery savory muffin" which actually has no name. It is phenomenal. I had six of them in one sitting, and could have eaten many more, as it was one of the best things I had ever eaten! I also ordered a wonderful smoothie with pear, apple, bananas and ginger, and Chivito, which is a traditional meat sandwich which he veganized, and a delicious vegan wrap.

Everything is made from scratch here, and the food is fresh and delightful.

I love everything about this restaurant, and you must not miss this experience if you make it to Montevideo. I will miss this very special place!

Pros: Superb food, Excellent service, Cool decor

Nice vegan restaurant. - Edit

Nice place with a tasty wrap, friendly staff and the dog sitting at my feet

amazing place - Edit

A small place in montevideo, the best (in my opinion) and the second vegan resturuant in uruguay, really good food and fair prices, they make a steak from saten and its the best burger ive ever tried. Go there! :)

Increíble comida - Edit

He viajado por el mundo y puedo decir con propiedad que nunca había probado un wrap vegano tan bueno como el de Vegan Wraps y Licuados. Además la mejor onda característica de la gente uruguaya. Así que 5 estrellas y 100% recomendable. ¡Se agradece!

hermoso! - Edit

el gran corazón que hay atrás de Vegan Wraps y Licuados se disfruta en todo lo que ofrecen ^_^

Return to Montevideo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegan Wraps closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.