CLOSED: Vegan with Joy

Contact 909-203-6435

9456 Roberds St, Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA, 91701

Cafe inside Viva La Vegan store. The menu changes and usually includes a vegan steak burger, beet burger, lentil burger, quinoa salad, potato salad, macaroni, lasagna, gluten-free cupcake, cheesecake, or strawberry shortcake. Special diets are accommodated. Reported closed to HappyCow Nov 2013.

Category: Vegan, American, Take-out

First Review by Vegan_Joy

Just to Notify! - Edit

I went recently (11/2013), and Vegan with Joy has been closed down. One of the employees at Viva la Vegan told me that Vegan with Joy will be reopening with someone else. That is all the information I know. Wish I could have gotten here while is was still open. I will list as 3 cows simply because I had no experience.

Superb! - Edit

The BBQ at Vegan by Joy is absolutely wonderful!!!! Chef Rafiyah is warm and cordial. She has captured the same mouth-watering tastes in vegan ecstasy. Yum! Definitely worth the trip to the IE. (I live here, but if you do not...) Can't wait to taste all of her creations.

Pros: Excellent food, Inviting atmosphere, Good value

Incredible Food - Edit

Hi Everyone. Met Dr. Rafiyah today at Viva La Vegan. Her food is incredible. So is her spirit. Come to Vegan La Vegan on Tuesdays or Thursday and enjoy her cuisine.
Some of the best food I have eaten!

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Great value

A "joy"ful vegan experience! - Edit

Since Chef Rafiyah-Joy Covington started cooking at Viva La Vegan Grocery store, my mouth has been delighted by vegan soul food as well as a delightful Thanksgiving vegan feast. Chef Rafiyah is extremely friendly, ready to answer any food questions you have prior to eating her food and her food is so tasty it will leave you speechless. I look forward to experiencing her bubbly personality and tasting her yummy food for many more year to come.

Pros: Friendly personality, Delicious food, Wide variety of food

Being Vegan is a "JOY" - Edit

Oh my God! This food is delicious! I stopped in Viva La Vegan and got a taste of Chef Rafiyah's food and I must say this food is absolutely delicious,(I kid you not). Her dishes are created from 'scratch' and you can taste every herb and spice that she uses. The jalapeno beet burger is unbelievable and the Kale Quiche is fabulous. The desserts are exceptionally good also. Please don't just take my word for it. You've got to go and try this for yourself. She is there with tasters of her delicious foods. Be sure to sample the Quinoa salads and the Mac and Cheeze. I can go on and on and on....

Pros: excellent food, creativity, personable

Delicious Food - Edit

I have to admit they have unbelievably amazing vegan food! Chef Rafiyah makes everything fresh right out of their garden, no box mixes! If you haven't sampled anything, head to Viva La Vegan Firdays after 3 and have a tasting! Tasty salads, sandwiches, burgers and sweet treats. 9456 Roberds St, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91701

Pros: excellent food, nice staff , fresh food

Return to Rancho Cucamonga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Vegan with Joy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 534 times since Nov 2012.