Tryst Cafe

Contact 480-585-7978

21050 N Tatum Blvd Unit 108, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85050

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic restaurant with bar, has several lacto-ovo vegetarian dishes. Opened in Nov 2010.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Banana Buzzbomb

Tasty Tryst Cafe - Edit

Tryst Cafe is easily accessible as it’s right off of 101, but I’ll admit that it’s slightly hidden as it’s in a strip mall across from the Desert Ridge Shopping Center. Their goal is to serve tasty locally and organically sourced foods. In addition they have several vegan friendly options on their menu.

When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the upscale, yet relaxed atmosphere. With the ability to sit at the bar, sit inside at a table, or even outside, you have multiple options to choose from.

Per their website wine and beer tasting is available along with a daily happy hour. In addition, live in-house entertainment is provided on Monday nights. I could definitely see myself chilling out on a Monday night, eating some food and listening to relaxing music in an atmosphere found at Tryst.

Having conversed with Tryst Cafe on Twitter I knew exactly what my vegan options were and decided on the Hummus Trio, Desert Ridge Spring Rolls, and GTs Kombucha tea.

ach portion was beyond tasty. If you like hummus, you’ll love the trio option. As for the rolls, I’ve never had anything like it but REALLY like them. With the mango they had a slight sweetness but the dipping sauce provided a tiny kick that was complimenting to the rolls.

With prices ranging between $6.25-$10 for lunch I found it was affordable and worth the price for the portions we received.

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tryst Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1289 times since Mar 2013.