True Food Kitchen

Contact 214-377-3333

8383 Preston Center Plaza Dr (at The Plaza at Preston Center), Dallas, Texas, USA, 75225

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu is centered on the principals of Dr. Andrew Weil's Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Food Pyramid, with several ovo/lacto vegetarian dishes and a few vegan ones, marked. The organic tomato & roasted vegetable pizza is made without cheese. Spacious and modern.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Docmartin9

delicious and Refreshing - Edit

Found this place via Happy Cow and convinced my family to go here while on vacation in Dallas. The drink list is amazing and refreshing - full of fresh and exotic selections. My mom and I got the Medicine Man (antioxidant rich) and my brother got the Pomegranate Lemonade. On a hot day these drinks really hit the spot. For lunch we ordered the edamame dumplings (a must), and my mom ordered the quinoa burger and I had the TLT. All meals came with two sides and was so much food. Really fresh ingredients and tart. My brother had the bison burger, so there are some meat options for the non-veg/non-vegan folk in your lives.

Pros: fresh ingredients , many veg/vegan choices, outdoor seating

Cons: loud inside, wish there were more vegan options

Great Flavors! - Edit

Shitake tofu butter lettuce wraps were fantastic. The veggie rice bowl had a complex and very satisfying sauce. Andy's TLT (Tempeh Lettuce and Tomato) sandwich was also really good. Only a few vegan options but they were great. Busy place with fun atmosphere and good wines. Can be a bit loud.

Pros: Flavor, Atmosphere, Wines

Cons: Only A Few Vegan Options

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has True Food Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1701 times since Dec 2013.