Traiteur Le Cedre

+33-146303197

1 Grande Rue, Le Plessis-robinson, France, 92350

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese cuisine includes some veggie items like hummus, falafel, tabouleh.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by rcurrea

Delightful dishes, do not miss this place!! - Edit

Fabulous food, everything there is home made, always very fresh from the morning, and absolutely delightful

the place is vegan friendly. You can choose to have the vegetarian plate, and to change the cheese thing, with something else vegan.
Loads of tasty salads, and appetizing treats like falafels, spinach beignets, lens and bulgur balls...
My personal favorite is the " manaïche" which is a bread with thym, sesame and olive oil topping.

Also, the owners are the most friendly persons of earth !! They are so friendly, each meal is made with love and passion !

I definitely recommend this place..!!

Pros: fresh and home-made , lods of vegan options , the manaiche .....

deserves 5 stars - Edit

The best Middle Eastern meal I've ever had...and I eat a lot of it. The meal was generous in portions, delicious, included 8 items on our vegetarian plate, and made and served with love. When we exited, my 11 year old daughter literally danced and skipped down the sidewalk saying that the lunch was the happiest meal she ever had. I think that says it all.

Cons: none

Return to Le Plessis-robinson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Traiteur Le Cedre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.