Trailhead Taphouse and Kitchen

( 1 review )
720-638-9009

811 12th St, Golden, Colorado, USA, 80401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Taphouse with veganizable menu choices including gumbo and jambalaya, lentil meatball salad (omit cheese), lentil meatball sandwich (omit cheese), Colorado pizza salad (omit cheese). Could substitute tofu or portobello mushroom in most dishes.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Clymb

My Favorite Spot - Edit

I recently moved to Golden and started going here. Their food not only tastes amazing, but they have veg and gluten-free options for literally everything! It even states on the menu that you can sub any meat--usually with beans, tofu, or sautéed mushrooms. My favorite is their vegetarian jambalaya. They also have great gluten-free beers on tap, as well as kombucha. The manager remembered me after I had only been there ONCE, and remembered that I don't eat meat or gluten. He is incredibly friendly. They have a small, nice, outdoor seating area as well.

Definitely my go-to place, and my favorite spot in Golden so far. It's very hard for me to eat out due to my dietary restrictions, but Trailhead makes it easy :)

Pros: Veg options, Gluten-free options, Great service and friendly atmosphere

Cons: NON gluten-free sides to some gluten-free dishes

Return to Golden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trailhead Taphouse and Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.