Trader Joe's

• Health-food-store Health Store
239-596-5631

10600 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, Florida, USA, 34108

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by christopher

Different Locations, Different Experience - Edit

When I lived in Seattle, I would make the trek to Burien to go to Trader Joe's which in the early days was a great find and especially for the "2 Buck Chuck" (wine). I was excited to see there was a Trader Joe not too far from me in Naples Florida.

There are many selections, just like many local stores but nothing really sets this store apart for being "healthy" and one must scrutinize labels carefully to look for hidden ingredients.

The most recent times I visited, there were buses parked with customers from local retirement communities. It was "heaving" with patrons all wondering around looking for free-samples. I was thrilled that they at least had a few "healthier" items to select.

The Frozen Food section seems to be the most popular with many selections of prepared frozen food from all different ethnic cuisines. My 92 year old mom LOVES many of the frozen dinners and I make my monthly trek here to obtain them for her.

I have talked to others whom sing the praises of Trader Joe and I think what I have learned is that not all locations are the same. Each have their pros and cons.

It is TOTALLY worth a visit to Trader Joe Naples not only for the selection of food but just to chat with the incredible friendly staff!

Pros: Friendly staff, Clean, Multiple selections

Cons: Too many people during the day, Must scrutinize labels for hidden ingredients, Limited parking

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.