Toss Pizza

Contact 410-433-8677

5716 York Rd, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21212

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pzzeria began stocking Daiya vegan cheese in early-2014. Ask for it. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ahava410

There Was Dead Pig in My Pizza!!! - Edit

Not a good experience at all. The girl at the register was less than friendly. I asked her if the garden herb sauce had dairy, she told me that it didn't, so we ordered the portabello pizza with red peppers and garlic herb sauce. For an appetizer we ordered the bread sticks and she said they would put Daiya cheese instead of parmasean. The bread sticks arrive and they are skinny, dry, burned, and hard. They looked like bones and the Daiya was cold and at the bottom of the pan. When the pizza arrived it looked good. That is until I took 5 bites and tasted like pig. I spit it out and my boyfriend and I went on to find many sizeable pieces of pig. I specifically had asked the girl at the register if there was meat on it before we ordered and she said no. I definitely do not recommend this place.

Pros: The Honest Tea didn't have meat in it.

Cons: Minimal parking, Unfriendly staff, Terrible food with horrendous cross contamination

Pretty good pizza - Edit

Food: 8. I like that I have a few choices for veggie toppings. I've tried both the eggplant, olive, and red pepper pizza and the mushroom and red pepper pizza... both were good, but I like the former better. I actually prefer my pizza with no cheese instead of Daiya, but I like that they offer Daiya. I had a few of the appetizers and a salad, and all were pretty good.

Prices: 7. Seems a bit pricey, but I guess it's about average.

Atmosphere: 8. Cute and cozy.

Staff: 8. Very friendly, but every single one of the three times I went there my order was screwed up. The staff were very willing to make up for it, though.

Pros: Tasty vegan options, Decent location, Easy to find parking

Cons: Vegan cheese not listed on menu, Kind of pricey

Favorite Vegan Pizza in Baltimore - Edit

Great find! Crust and toppings are online any other in the area. SO fresh and indulgent. Could not be more happy. Convenient street parking. Very friendly accommodating staff.

Pros: clean dining area, friendly staff, many veg toppings

Cons: vegan cheese not listed on menu

Best vegan pizza in Baltimore - Edit

We are fortunate to have a number of vegan pizza options in Baltimore, but Toss is my favorite. The crust and sauce are divine, and I am just thrilled that they added Daiya as an option (at my request ... so nice of the owner to actually care!). For some reason, the vegan cheese isn't listed on the menu, but it's there; you have to ask for it. They should really add it to the menu so more people will be aware.

Pros: Excellent pizza with Daiya, Delicious crust, Nice, accommodating owners

Cons: Vegan cheese is not listed on the menu

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Toss Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 887 times since Jun 2014.