Tora Sushi Lounge

503-738-5226

619 Broadway St, Seaside, Oregon, USA, 97138

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese food and sushi. Ask which items are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Patriciasings

happy hour vegan rolls - Edit

This place saved us in an area seemingly devoid of accessible vegan food at the time. They have about 6 vegan items on the menu, and we were pleasantly surprised at how affordable the price was for the amount of food we ordered. The rolls were good, the only downfall would be that the salad greens were pretty weak, but the ginger sesame dressing on top made up for the lack of nutrient dense salad greens. Why oh why must the world serve colorless salad spines, give me the green!
Make the miso soup vegan! I suggest a separate vegan menu. I think offering the separate menu, in addition to including it on the standard menu, would help them get more business from the animal lovers.

Pros: vegan options , affordable , open atmosphere

Cons: non-organic, weak salad greens, animal products

Hooray For Happy Hour Vegan Sushi+! - Edit

We were excited to find so many vegan options here for both sushi and other dishes and happy hour prices that made a sushi splurge possible here. Overall, very tasty!

The only disappointment was that their miso soup wasn't vegetarian.

Return to Seaside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tora Sushi Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.