Tofino

+49-15737680976

Witteringstr. 99, Essen, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Crowded burger place in the Südviertel/Moltkeviertel area, named after Tofino in Canada. Expect a wait. On the menu you will find a vegan and a vegetarian burger, a vegan salad (Blumensalat). Order the fries with ketchup or try it with vegan burger sauce. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Moehritz

Blumenburger (Flower Burger) - nope - Edit

I dropped by the Tofino food truck at a local cultural festival because I was hungry and had heard many good things about their vegan burger. Unfortunately, I was fairly disappointed.
The patty was bland and soggy, the sauce was quite sour. I appreciate that the crew makes everything fresh, from scratch and all organic, but... I like burgers that don't taste like mush. Probably the worst burger experience of my life.

Pros: organic, friendly staff

Cons: terrible vegan burger

Amazing burgers - Edit

I have yet to meet someone who has eaten a burger here and did not think it was delicious. I like all their vegetarian and vegan options and as the burger of the month can usually be made vegetarian, there is always something new to look forward to. The only downside is that you can expect to wait for quite some time for a table, particularly during lunch time and in the evening (no reservations can be made after 6 p.m.). But that only goes to show how great the food is!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

Cons: often crowded

Return to Essen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tofino closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.