CLOSED: Tidbit Bistro

• Veg-friendly

Contact 206-323-0840

1401 Broadway (at Union), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98122

Serves meat, vegan options available. An intimate placing focusing on Italian and Spanish food. Has a separate vegan menu and a number of options on their regular menu are or can be made vegetarian. Happy hour (4-6pm) drinks are $1.00. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by Smallu

Tidbit - Edit

Two thumbs up for the Rigatoni All'Arrabiata and the side salad! The sauce to the pasta tasted homemade and was simply amazing - it was flavored with garlic, basil, oil, and red pepper. My bf also loved his meal (he gives this place a 5). If we lived in the area we'd eat here often.

Pros: Great place to go with non-vegans

FANTASTIC food, service, AND a seperate vegan menu - Edit

Ok. I just can't say enough great things about this place but let me try. I went here for dinner earlier this month with my best friend and we were blown away. First, there is a parking lot right above (to the west) of this restaurant where we paid $2 for the whole evening (this never happens on Capitol Hill). Second, the ambiance and service are awesome...we felt all warm and fuzzy inside from the second we walked in the door. Third, the food...oh, the FOOD! We first ordered the Tomato Toast, the Rosemary-scented Sweet Potatoe Fries and the Mushroom Toast. All of it was amazing but the MOST amazing thing was the way that they prepared the mushrooms made them taste exactly like bacon. Then we ordered and shared the Angry Rigatoni (RIGATONI ALL'ARRABBIATA); it was spicy and delicious and fresh. And we finished up with the Chocolate Sorbet. We both LOVED every single bite of everything and can't wait to go back to sample every other vegan thing on the menu!

Pros: Parking!, Seperate vegan menu!, Great food, service, and ambiance!

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Tidbit Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 106 times since Feb 2011.