Healthy Farm - XVNT Binh Thanh District

• Friend

237 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Vegan restaurants featuring build-your-own meal style (stir fry or hot pot) where you choose the vegetables, noodles, and mock meats you'd like; has vegan egg. Also offers burgers. On the 1st floor is the Healthy Farm restaurant. The 2nd floor is the Au Lac showroom which sells a large selection of foodstuff. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by RunEatWorld

Nice restaurant with large servings - Edit

Edit: this review was for previous restaurant here, not Healthy Farm. For some reason Happy Cow has transferred my review to the new restaurant.
This restaurant often seems quiet when I walk past and we were the only people there when we visited. Service was attentive and the setting appeared more upscale. Our food came out fresh and was presented nicely. We tried noodle soup, Singapore noodles and lemongrass tofu, all of which tasted good (although we were over the tofu by the end). The servings were fairly large and we were well and truly full by the end. Prices were slightly higher than normal but worth the quality of the food.

There is a vegetarian store downstairs which stocks every type of mock meat known to man, from canned to dried to frozen.

Pros: Clean, nicely prepared food, Store downstairs

Make your own concept - Edit

Lovely restaurant- pick your own veggies, then noodles, then soy meat and they cook it for you very quickly- very reasonably priced.

There is also a shop with every kind of mock meat you can imagine. Some are a bit questionable - vegan cows feet or vegan chicken legs don't appeal to me- but whatever floats your boat I guess....

Pros: selection, price , tasty

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Farm - XVNT Binh Thanh District closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.