The Tuscan Cafe

Contact 845-987-2050

5 1/2 South St, Warwick, New York, USA, 10990

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little college town vibe coffee shop. Offers Deans Beans fair trade organic coffee and The Republic of Tea. Daily specials, wraps, salads, sandwiches, and desserts.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NicoleF

love! - Edit

A lovely boho cafe with multiple vegan, vegetarian and healthy options as well as some (very few) meat dishes for non vegetarians.
Try the bbq tofu wrap or the vegan chicken burrito, I often crave these dishes! They have mutliple vegan/vegetarian options including tofu scramble. They also often have vegan specials and they have vegan soups.
A couple of vegan desserts, as well. All around a low-key delicious and inexpensive place to eat. We try to come here at least once a week.

Pros: MANY vegan/vegetarian options, Some vegan desserts, Wine served

Cons: Very casual/ Boho , Can be crowded midday, Not open for dinner some weekdays

Yummy! - Edit

My husband and I heard about this place and immediately ran over because of the lack of vegan options in our area we had to try it out. We were pleasantly surprised to find out the people working there were very nice and the food was great. When my husband and I don't talk while we eat you know we love our food! We both had the Vegan Chicken Burrito. Everything was fresh and I can't wait to go back and try the other vegan options.

Pros: fresh food, vegan options, nice staff

Cons: parking could be tricky, not less then 5 minutes from my house, no vegan Daiya Cheese

Return to Warwick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Tuscan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1416 times since Feb 2011.