The Reizod Vegan Experience

803-862-0045

110 Columbia NE Dr (at Two Notch Rd), Columbia, South Carolina, USA, 29223

An all-vegan plant-based restaurant serves a variety of dishes. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-7:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:30pm, Sun 12:30pm-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Asian, Bakery, British, Gluten-free

First Review by JonathanPoverud

Excellent Vegan food in Columbia SC - Edit

T.he Reizod Vegan Experience is a newly opened restaurant in West Columbia, which we were very happy to find. Louis and his staff are very friendly and efficient, and they offer a really large variety of vegan choices. We have eaten at all vegan restaurants all across America, and this one is right up there with the best. One of us had the Plant Burger with sides of a delicious salad and home made fries. The other had the Soul Food offering of "Ribs" on rice, with sides of collard greens and fried okra. The food was tasty, and was cooked to order. If we lived here in Columbia we would be regular customers. If you decide to try this out, be aware that after you turn into the shopping center you need to go to your right to find the place. It's well worth it, and very reasonably priced.

Pros: Delicious, affordable with friendly staff

Cons: none

Real comfort food. - Edit

Important: This place opened recently and their signage is hard to see. They are in the plaza at the end closest to the road. When you get close to door you can see their name. Hopefully bigger signs will be out soon! Would hate for you to miss this place.

The food was perfect home cooked style comfort food. Real food. No fancy schmancy weirdo vegan ingredients or hipster trendinezz. This is the type of place I would take my omni friends who think vegan food is "weird" and inaccessible. So not true!

I had the eggplant parm with a side of cheesy bread and 3 bean salad. The parm was great, the sauce perfect. The 3 bean salad was good. In retrospect I should have asked what cheese brand they use on the cheesy bread. I think it's daiya...which I don't like. For me, that was the only downside to the meal.

Oh, and the sweet potato pie was Amazing!

There is a standard menu a menu that changes daily.

Pros: All vegan!!, Great variety and choices.

Cons: Styrofoam take out containers :-(.

Excellent Food, Great Service, has a kids menu fills a need in NE Columbia - Edit

Excellent food, the owner is friendly and his staff provides great service. Today was their opening day, glad to support another local vegan restaurant. The kid's menu will be great when nieces and nephews visit.

Delivery is available.

Pros: Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Kid's Menu

Return to Columbia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Reizod Vegan Experience closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.