The Organic Farm Bali

( 1 review )
08-1353376905

Jalan Munduk Lumbang Angseri, Baturiti, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia, 82191

Vegetarian cafe at an organic farm and education center. Serves lunch, desserts and soft drinks, all made from its own produce. Vegans options include curry, soup and rice salad.

Categories: Lacto, Organic, Indonesian

1 Review

First Review by TiffEats

Low review only because of treatment of cow and price. - Edit

Sweet people, when owner came she introduced herself. Dogs seems happy. All was really good. There story is in the menu. Pretty expensive and smaller portions though. The tea I got for 35000 came in a glass with no handle instead of a pot and mugs. The biggest reason I won't support them again is there was a cow tied up uncomfortably with not enough slack to even turn around. And I asked if he's tied up like that all day, they said yes. If we weren't in a bind with the rain I wouldn't of supported them.

Pros: Good service. Friendly and personable., They go right out to garden to get produce.

Cons: Cow is tied to pole with no slack standing on ceme

Theorganicfarmbali 26 Jan 2018 - First of all thank you for visiting us! And I completely agree with you that it looks sad to see the cow on a rope all day. But if you would have asked me I could have explained. This is not our cow. It's the neighbors. We use it's compost.
This is the way all Balinese treat their cows in their resting area as they
are used for plowing the rice fields early in the morning. And thus have probably more daily exercise then cows in the West. I told Team to better explain in the future.
Hope this answer helps? And looking forward welcoming you another time in the future. Marjan & Team

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Organic Farm Bali closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.