The Lost & Found Cafe

( 1 review )
n/a

45 W Mill St Unit 3, Elora, Ontario, Canada, N0B 1S0

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, homey cafe with vegan options for soups and bread, chili, and baked goods like muffins and almond butter cookies. Vegetarian options also available.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by KatMort

The Best Little Cafe in Elora - Edit

Tucked away in the Mews off Mill St. in the shopping district of the small, picturesque village of Elora is the quaint and charming Lost and Found Cafe.

Inside you will find a homey atmosphere with rustic tables and chairs and menus posted on chalkboards on the wall. There's also a comfy loft upstairs— a place of solitude or respite from the rush outside.

But it is the food that keeps us coming back again and again. The soup-of-the-day prepared by proprietor Amanda, has been consistently delicious, hearty and generous. The baked goods we have tried - muffins, squares, coconut or chocolate "power" bites and the almond cookies - everything is mouth-wateringly good and our taste buds have been in heaven!

My husband and I are vegan and Amanda has been very accommodating with our requests. She recently brought in vegan cheese which we had in their "veggie sandwich" and as my husband said, "That is a game-changer!"

We are fortunate to live in town and will be dropping in regularly to savour the culinary delights the Lost and Found Cafe is serving daily.

You should too!

Pros: Owners are always willing to our vegan diet, Food is healthy, delicious and nutritious, Coffee is organic and Fair Trade Organic

Cons: some meat and dairy is served

Return to Elora Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Lost & Found Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.