The Herringbone

+44-1315523292

2 S Trinity Rd, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH5 3NR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar and restaurant serving brunch through to dinner and drinks. Ask for the separate vegan menu. Open Mon-Tue 9:00am-11:00pm, Wed 9:00am-11:30pm, Thu-Sat 9:00am-1:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, European, Non-veg

First Review by MarthaKB

delish! - Edit

The separate vegan menu has been made with thoughtfulness and care. It was hard to choose what to order because it all looked so good but in the end we went for the sticky cauliflower, chickpea and aubergine burger and sweet potato fries. Can’t wait to come back and try the other options!!

Really vegan friendly! - Edit

I emailed in advance to check that there would be vegan options available - and got a super friendly email back saying that they'd just completed a separate vegan menu and that lots of other things on their main menu could be veganized.

When we went (both of us being vegan) they were so friendly and accommodating. Their vegan menu had several mains, starters and desserts and the food was genuinely outstanding. I will be going back asap to try their other vegan options!

Would give it 5 stars if I could, but as it's not vegetarian or vegan, I'm restricted to giving it the 4.

... Also really dog friendly, so bring your pup!

Pros: Lovely staff, Vegan menu, Outstanding food

Cons: On the pricier side maybe

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Herringbone closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.