CLOSED: The Georgian Garden

01874-620778

Market Street, The Struet (at /rear of Cotswold Outdoor Shop), Brecon, Wales, LD3 7LS

Serves meat, vegan options available. This restaurant has a spacious and comfortable dining area that has a sense of privacy. Menu is a bit more than one-third vegan including salads, full English breakfasts, paninis, toasties, sandwiches, in-house-made pate & soup. Also has a full range of vegan Italian coffee, teas and hot chocolate. Free Wi-fi. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Non-veg

First Review by Yas

I believe this place is now closed - Edit

We attempted to visit this place a few months back and it appeared to be closed. Perhaps the owners could comment to say whether it is or it isn't. Save other people making the trip and being disappointed.

A Great Find - Edit

We stumbled upon this little gem after reading in a guide that they offered a few vegan options. On arrival, we were pleasantly surprised by the set-up: an enclosed garden with tasteful furniture and other little quirks, such as blankets on hand for customers if the weather is cold. We were made to feel very welcome as soon as we arrived, and I was pleased to see that the vegan options were clearly marked on the menu. Also, the owner himself is vegan and so I felt at ease in knowing the food definitely wouldn't contain any animal products.

The service wasn't amazingly fast but this wasn't a problem - the atmosphere is very relaxed and it was merely an excuse to spend more time there!

Pros: lovely setting, good value, very friendly staff

Breakfast - Edit

I went to The Georgian Garden because of a recommendation. I was becoming quite impatient because of the long wait but thought "at least I know it's cooked fresh". I had ordered breakfast and when it came it was well worth the wait!
You would have to look far and wide to find a breakfast anywhere near as good, excellent food quality, very nice friendly staff, lovely setting. Oh and did I mention the breakfast was unbelievable!!?

Pros: A big fantastic breakfast., Very friendly staff., Lovely setting.

Return to Brecon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Georgian Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.