The Body Shop

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
+33-0157641507

Centre Commercial SO Ouest, Local 017A, Levallois-perret, France, 92300

International chain selling natural beauty products which are all vegetarian, many vegan, and not tested on animals. Products are labeled. Offers a "high end" beauty line which is 100% vegan. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Always amazing! - Edit

I love that I can go almost anywhere in the world and know that I'm buying a cruelty free product.

Since becoming vegan last year, changing my diet has been easy but finding great makeup has been difficult! Most f the makeup in The Body Shop are vegan and the staff at this store was great at advising me and not only on which products were vegan but also which products would look good on me.

I'm obsessed with their BB cream, I use it as a primer and also moisturiser, it works so well. They have great highlighters as well.

I also love their vanilla perfume and there's always some good stuff in the sale too!

Pros: 100% cruelty free, Great selection of vegan products for all budgets, their BB cream is the bomb!

Return to Levallois-perret Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Body Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.