Thai Vegan II - at Eastwinds

310-305-1003

2928 1/2 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, California, USA, 90292

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai Vegan's menu is all-vegan, but it shares the kitchen as Eastwinds Thai, which is non-veg (same owners). The menu is same as its other location in Santa Monica, with rice and noodle dishes, tofu, Thai soups and appetizers. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AmandaLe

I was just delivered chicken and shrimp from this place. - Edit

I ordered through Ubereats, thinking this is an all vegan place and was totally shocked when I opened by Chow Mein to find a shrimp and chicken meat inside. I totally didn't understand what the hell was going on, it is called vegan after all and you don't call your restaurant "Thai Vegan" if you sell meat. But luckily happy cow explained the situation since they share the kitchen.

So I ate my Tofu Satay, wondering if that is vegan, and I'm sipping my Thai tea, wondering if there is actual milk in it, while I was really looking forward to some nice food!

Pros: Some of the food is pretty tatsty.

Cons: They just delivered non-vegan food., Unclear how vegan it really is :(

Lacks Flavor - Edit

Unfortunately I didn't have the best experience ordering out from here. I felt like the pad thai lacked flavor and my fiancé didn't enjoy his meal either. I feel like if a Thai restaurant can't get this staple dish right, then you shouldn't waste your time trying anything else especially since there are phenomenal Vegan Thai restaurants nearby!

Return to Marina Del Rey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Vegan II - at Eastwinds closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.