Thai Tanium

301-990-3699

657 Center Point Way (at Kentlands), Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA, 20878

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant in Kentlands offering a vegetarian menu section with approx. 11 items which appear to be all vegan suitable (ask staff). Uses tofu. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sat 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by bencarr95

Awesome Thai Food - Edit

This is one of the best Thai restaurants! There is a vegetarian section on the menu and none of those dishes contain fish sauce. There are a lot of fried appetizers but please be aware they do not have a dedicated fryer. However they have a vegan tofu soup to start off your meal.

Could've been better - Edit

Was excited when I read how accommodating they were, especially at Asian restaurants since they mainly use fish sauce in their noodles. Though it took two waiters and a hostess to comply with my choice when I asked if they could make their noodles without fish sauce and without eggs. One of them even asked what vegan was, even though they stated on there menu that they were able to make most items veg/vegan.

They also kept on messing up our orders.. my sister is dangerously allergic to nuts and they brought out their vegetable garden rolls with nuts and we had to send it back. Then they brought out a curry dish made with nuts and we had to send that back too.

Pros: Trained and expert waiters helped quickly to fix t

Very tasty and extensive - Edit

The location is great, as you're pretty much in the middle of the Kentlands. There is a lot of room for dining and the atmosphere is very welcoming. All of the waitstaff seemed friendly as well.

I got the veggie spring rolls and panang curry. While fried spring rolls aren't my favorite, they were good here. The curry was great, though I recommend ordering some veggies on the side to get your vitamins in. It was kind of spicy, which I love, but be aware of that's not for you. The staff were also very willing to veganize pretty much anything on the menu. This has been my favorite Thai restaurant so far, and I will be coming back.

Return to Gaithersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Tanium closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.