Thai Haven

863 2918085

309 W Central Ave, Winter Haven, Florida, USA, 33880

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Staff is attentive to the dietary needs of vegan/vegetarians - let them know if you want to make your dish vegan (soups, salads, mains, and curry). The appetizers that are vegan or can be are thai spring rolls, healthy rolls, haven crisp, thai flat bread. Kitchen breaks 2:30-4pm. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by thereallunchgirl

very satisfied - Edit

I was in the area and decided to look up a vegan restaurants or vegan options. This was the only option around the way and I am very happy we tried it out. I had the garden delight and it was ll

Interesting flavors - Edit

Due to Bartow's lack of veg-friendly restaurants, I made the drive to Winter Haven last night. It was well worth it! I parked on 4th next to the park and easily found Thai Haven among the other shops and eateries. My waitress was very familiar with which items were vegan. The menu was a little confusing at first glance as to what was vegetarian, but I quickly found out that pretty much anything could be ordered as such. I ordered jasmine tea, fried spring rolls, phad thai (order without egg), and banana delight (can be ordered with or without honey). The flavors were pretty intense and delicious. I'm not sure what part of Thailand the chef(s) came from, but the spices used were unlike any I have had before. The presentation was also beautiful. My only complaint is that you have to open multiple doors to get back from the bathroom and they only have an air hand dryer, so your hands aren't exactly clean unless you use your sleeve to open the doors. I will definitely be eating here again.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Food, Atmosphere

Cons: Bathroom location

Return to Winter Haven Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Haven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.