First Review by flyhiwithme

Excellent Thai Food - Edit

A large variety of beverages including nice beers, wines and excellent Caipirinha, a Brazilian drink. Plenty of starters to choose from including spring rolls. Most people in our group chose the Pad Thai entree and each serving looked like enough to serve a family of four! I had the Long Song and it was spicy enough to make you sniffle but still remain very flavorful. The tofu was cooked to perfection and the coconut sauce was the envy of my table. They put a candle under your platter to keep the food warm. No one had room to try dessert. Most diners brought the remainder of their meal home. If you arrive before 6pm you can order from the lunch menu which is quite a savings. They speak Thai, German and English and maybe other languages as well. This was my second time here and most at my table go there often. It never disappoints. Large appetizer and entree selection with many vegetarian and vegan options.

Pros: Large menu with many vegan options, Excellent food, Variety of beverages

Return to Mainz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Country Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 855 times since Aug 2013.