Tandoor Hut

( 1 review )
630-820-3600

1301 S Rte 59 (at Hassert Blvd), Naperville, Illinois, USA, 60564

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers lunch and dinner specials from which you can pick from pre-made hot table dishes or from a menu. Serves plenty of vegan choices and staff is helpful in suggesting items for you. Counter ordering. Has 7 indoor tables. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by roblindsey

Lots of Delicious Vegan Options - Edit

I have been going to Tandoor Hut 1-2 times a week for a year and love it! The staff can easily tell me what is vegan and what has dairy in it. Their lunch and dinner specials are served from their "hot table" (like a buffet). One side is meat one side is without meat. For lunch you can choose 3 dishes, rice and Naan. I am gluten free so I haven't asked if the naan has dairy. I just get extra rice instead of naan. There are always 3 -4 different vegan dishes I can choose from for lunch. You can also order off the menu. I haven't eaten anything I didn't like. I have eaten a lot of Indian food from New Jersey, Florida and Naperville and this is probably my favorite of all the restaurants I have tried.
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 03, 2014

Pros: affordable, delicious, lots of vegan options

Cons: casual dinning, serves meat

Return to Naperville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tandoor Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.