Sweet Mother's Kitchen

n/a

5 Courtenay Place, Wellington, New Zealand

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cajun, Creole, and Mexican style food. Has separate vegan menu, which includes 7 mains (including a breakfast item) and a couple of snacks. Usually has vegan cake. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by vegies28

Always tasty - Edit

Even though the vegan menu is slightly limited, I've found the options I've had were good and service I've had has been excellent.
The jambalaya in particular is a great amount of food for dinner and it was delicious. They also make a nice coffee.

Pros: Good service , good atmosphere , food is really tasty

Cons: slightly limited menu

Please add more vegan meal options!! - Edit

The vegan food Sweet Mother's Kitchen makes is very good, however most of it is snack food. If they had three or four meal options my rating would increase and I would go there frequently.

The layout, interior and location are great. I like that they open early as well.

Updated from previous review on 2018-01-12

Pros: Great flavor, interior is stylish and fits within a theme, outdoor seating

Cons: Almost no vegan full meal options, long wait for food

A bit disappointing - Edit

It's great that they have a separate menu! But I should have looked at the menu online first because I went here wanting breakfast and they only had one breakfast item on the menu and it was not what I felt like eating.

Return to Wellington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Mother's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.