First Review by jennyc32

A little disappointed - Edit

After reading the excellent reviews I was expecting great things, however, it wasn't to be. They only had 2 vegan cupcakes, total, not varieties; no pies, no soup, no lemonade... I was really disappointed, especially as a lactose intolerant person in a city full of butter! I know you can't always get what you want but as a place that openly advertises vegan options I found it lacking. On a lighter note, the cupcake was tasty and moist so that was a bonus.

Pros: Nice little place aesthetically.

Cons: Not as vegan as I hoped.

Cute place, nice for relax / work - Edit

I enjoyed this little place, and was happy for their vegan options, though they could use more.
The desserts were yummy, and they did a nice cappuccino.

Pros: vegan desserts, nice space

a truly sweet success - Edit

Lovely friendly cafe with vegan options. Sweet Life is spacious, contemporary and relaxed inside. It serves the best chai latte tea and a range of coffees which can be enjoyed with a choice of soya, almond or coconut milk. This is a great place to unwind and watch the world go by- very Sweet!

Pros: lovely decor, vegan options, delicious chai latte

Sweetness is my weakness - Edit

I have such a sweet tooth. I'm afraid I really do. Blame my mother. The vegan sweet cherry pie here is gorgeous with just a perfect touch of bitterness. I don't want to talk about the chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes. Please just leave it there. I'm having palpitations just thinking about it. Both go very well with a bottle of cold brewed house coffee. Lovely modern place with plenty of seating run by a friendly American guy. I think you'll like it.

Pros: vegan pies, vegan cupcakes, friendly

Delicious vegan cupcakes! - Edit

Sweet Life is really close to the train station, so it's perfect for grabbing a quick drink and cake while you're on the go. They have soy milk for drinks and one vegan cupcake and pie every day, and told me that all the soups are vegan. We only went for tea and cake. The chocolate peanut butter cake was the best cake I had in Krakow - the sponge was really dark and moist, and the icing was the perfect mix of sweet and salty. It was divine!

Pros: Fantastic vegan cupcakes!, Vegan options clearly marked

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.