First Review by

ADORO! - Edit

O Suprem é o local ideal pra reunir um pequeno grupo de amigos pra comer comida veg.
O local é muito bacana, a comida é super gostosa e, se voca quiser, o chef também faz salgadinhos e docinhos para festas, tudo sem carne!
O atendimento nao é la grande coisa, mas a comida compensa!

Pros: excellent food, good value

good option - Edit

although the food is not organic and the place is not nice (i agree about the tacky decoration), i like the food and the apple desert. i also enjoy going upstairs and get a nap after lunch.

Pros: tasty food, reasonable price

Cons: not organic, juices

Not really vegan-friendly - Edit

Althought their website says they can serve vegan meals if you ask, that's not exactly what happened to me this Sunday. We asked for 2 vegan meals and 2 normal ones and after waiting around 20min the waiter came back and told us they could not prepare vegan meals because everything was already prepared and most of the items had cheese or cream. We ended up eating only portions of rice, beans and salad.

Pros: Tasty

Cons: Noisy, Not a confortable environment, Bad service

good food, but beware - Edit

It also happened to me and my boyfriend. We asked for the vegan option and still there was cheese in it. We felt like they were trying to fool us thinking we wouldn't notice.
But that was in 2008, I'm not sure if they still do that as now they have a completely vegan day each week.
The food is good though.
The place is too noisy and the decoration seems cheap and tacky. It's not cozy at all, except for the relaxing room upstairs where you can have an after-meal rest.

Pros: tasty food

Cons: ambient, noisy

Suprem - Edit

Altoguh the food is delicious, the last two times I've been there I've ordered for a vegan meal and there was cheese in my food, though the staff said there wasn't. Disappointed.

Pros: tasty food

Cons: Noisy, staff provides wrong info

Return to Porto Alegre Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Suprem closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 562 times since Aug 2007.