First Review by LapinRunner

Delicious :) - Edit

All the meals I ate from Squitti were prepared with a lot of love and conviction that vegan food make's the world a better place.
Me as a non-vegan person was really surprised how delicious vegan meals can taste, also the owner has a lot of experience, she doesn't do it just for living, she does it for life! :)

If you want to taste something impressive and healthy, Squitti definitely will be an perfect adress for you.

For me it was a wonderful experience, before I tasted Squitti I didn't thought a lot of vegan food and I had some prejudices about the taste of the food, Squitti teached me that these really just were prejudices. :)

I really can recommend food from Squitti.
If you taste it, I'm sure you will not regret it. :)

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-21

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Prepared with a lot of love

Cons: Far away for frequently taste these wonderful food

Food that's art - Edit

I just had that cake that one time but it was one of the reasons why you go vegan in the end. I'd definitely recommend it. And I'd go and have seconds anytime. You can taste the dedication and the passion in every bite

Pros: Excellent quality food, Creativity in food that goes beyond looks, Good vibes

Cons: Too faaar now

"Let them eat raw cake!" - Edit

Everything she touches turns to YUM! Passionate artisan of the best raw sweets I've ever tasted, not-cheesecakes are to die for....get some in your mouth folks

Pros: Looks goooood, Tastes goooood, Is goooood

Tout simplement bluffant ! - Edit

J'ai découvert les pâtisseries végans de Victoria il y a environ deux ans qui m'ont littéralement bluffée !

Elles ont énormément de goût, leurs couleurs sont naturelles (aucun colorant alimentaire utilisé !) et les ingrédients sont de qualité. Visuellement, elles sont très belles : La décoration est à la fois simple et soignée.

Victoria est très à l'écoute des besoins de ses clients et sait se montrer force de propositions.
J'avais commandé un gâteau pour l'anniversaire de ma soeur qui a plu à petits et grands !

Bref : salivé, testé, dégusté, et approuvé !

Pros: Matières premières de qualité, A remporté un franc auprès de ma famille, Victoria est très à l'écoute de nos besoins

Cons: Loin de chez moi :'(

Return to Hendaye Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Squitti closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 346 times since Feb 2016.