First Review by dl.starlight

Tasty Vegetarian in West Springfield - Edit

Small, cozy, no frills atmosphere with made to order Indian food that is vegetarian with vegan options. Excellent and affordable lunch specials with plenty of delicious food. Eat in or take out. If eating in, I particularly recommend the dosas. Nice bonus: a well stocked Asian/Indian store is attached. Definitely give it a try. It is becoming a favorite for my wife and me.

Nice Surprise! - Edit

Wasn't even aware that this existed until I looked up the area on HappyCow! We had a delicious lunch. Portions are large and the price is very reasonable! You can have an express lunch for $4.99 or lunch with an appetizer and naan for $7.99. The Korma and Paneer dishes were wonderful. Spices were good, but a little mild for our taste. The naan was some of the best we've ever had! What made it a special surprise was also finding a great grocery store attached to the restaurant with hard to find fresh veggies and Indian staples! Atmosphere is basic and lacking, but the food made up for it! Strictly vegetarian and vegan.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value

Cons: "Fast food" atmosphere and few tables

Return to West Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spice Kitchen Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.