Sixty Degrees

( 1 review )
+49-03091558680

Rigaer Strasse 4, Berlin, Germany, 10247

Vegetarian place serves specialty coffees, raw, vegan and vegetarian sweet stuff, sandwiches and breakfasts in a relaxed atmosphere. Third wave coffee. Hours listed are winter hours. At all other times, hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-6pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-5pm. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Raw, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by deadpledge

Acute Café - Edit

I visited here twice during my recent stay, as it was just a 5 minute walk from my hotel. The staff are very friendly and there is outside seating to watch the world go by. Inside the café is cosy but a little small though. On offer they have a number of vegan options such as a breakfast, sandwich, soups, brownies and cakes and a great selection of coffees and drinks. I ordered the vegan toasted sandwich with tahini, harissa, tomato and salad to takeaway, which was very satisfying and tasty. I also got an Americano coffee and in total I spent just under €10. I would definitely recommend a visit here especially if you are near Frankfurter Tor, as it is just a short 5 minute walk.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff, Outside seating

Cons: Small

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sixty Degrees closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.