Siam Restaurant and Bar

570-523-1874

518 Market St, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA, 17837

Serves meat, vegan options available. Almost all dishes can be made vegan. Chic atmosphere. Takes reservations. Street parking. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm. Closed Sun-Mon.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BaltiVegn

over priced and greasy - Edit

My food was very greasy (I ordered pad Thai) and I felt the prices are a little high. The food took a very long time as well. We probably won't be going here again.

Pros: Thai iced tea is good.

Cons: Pricey.

Delicious! - Edit

Dropped into Siam on our way through town and was pleasantly surprised! Our server was wonderful and very aware of what was vegan. We got the drunken noodles and panang curry with tofu. Both dishes were a good size and delicious! Our food came out very quickly and everyone was very friendly.

Pros: Good value , Excellent food, Nice service

:/ - Edit

Their menu states "we understand vegetarian." I ordered the Pad Thai which was marked with (V). I told the waitress I would like it without egg, vegan. The food took an hour to come out, and it had egg in it. I am not from Lewisburg and the area is sort of slim-pickin's as far as dietary restrictions. I was with 4 family members that already give me a hard time about my eating habits. Rather than make a big deal and wait another hour... I attempted to eat around the egg... which is pretty impossible.

Also, most dishes are labeled as containing fish sauce, so who knows if you ask them not to put that in if they will leave it out.

If you have soy-sensitivity, most dishes also labeled as have soy sauce.

Food was otherwise good, not pricey, decent atmosphere.

Very "college" area.

Cons: Did not hold the egg, Food takes a very long time

HerbalTeaEmmie 10 Nov 2016 - That's probably because it's a historic college town lol

Return to Lewisburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Siam Restaurant and Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.