First Review by dearivan

The best vegan restaurant ! - Edit

I love this restaurant, I'm so lucky to live not far from it ! Try the testing menu for dinner. The food is 100% vegan and organic.

amazing gnocchi - Edit

the place is really nice and welcoming and the staff very friendly, the food is really good, prepared with great skill and served with care, the only flaw: the portions were far from abundant (nouvelle cousine's style)

Pros: gnocchi, nice place, very good food

Cons: small portions

You need to be a member of the association to eat - Edit

Be careful !!! It's not a restaurant but an association (it's free to become member, their religion is Ahimsa); And if the pretty decor is Indian, the food (very good) isn't at all Indian !!!

For 18€ you have one dish with 3 things (hummm gnocchi), one dessert and a hot drink (test yogi tea).

Lovely surprise - Edit

I am an Italian from Brescia living in London and last time I was back home I went searching for a vegan restaurant I knew opened a few years before and I really hoped it was there still . And it was !! The menu was divided into courses from starters to desserts or alternatively it offered a special selection of smaller portions which is the option my partner and I opted for .
Each dish was served with a little introduction by the waitress/owner of the restaurant.
The food was tasty and well presented , the atmosphere was relaxed and intimate , in the small cosy room there were a few other customers who all seemed to enjoy the food .
The above waitress was quite happy to stop and have a chat with us and eating at Shaktifood turnd out to be a relly nice experience .
Unfortunately I cannot remember what we paid for our dinner but I can say it was reasonable .
If anything should be said about the menu is that it could do with a few more basic ingredients rather than rely heavily on tofu or seitan but that is a really minor compain !
Will be back soon

Pros: price, taste, atmosphere

Cons: variety

Return to Brescia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shaktifood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1928 times.