Senor Zorbas

On Road to Main Port, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Serves meat, vegan options available. American-run Mexican restaurant with wide variety of vegetarian dishes including veggie fajitas, taco salad, bean burritos, chimichangas, mexi pizza, chips and salsa. Can substitute any dairy for salsa, avocado, guacamole, etc.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by RebFine

Best on the island! - Edit

We had an AMAZING experience at Señor Zorbas. After eating mainly Greek appetizers for the previous 10 days, a little variety was much needed. The waiter immediately recognized that we were vegan once we placed our order. Brought us out chips and salsa and we ordered a margarita (they're big - we split between two people). The food was phenomenal but nothing beat the incredible view. The outdoor seating is atop a cliff overlooking the ocean. Was there a few hours before sunset and it was to die for. Big umbrella covering the table made it easy to eat while enjoying the view. After paying and running inside to use the restroom, we started talking to the owner (I believe) and she apologized for not bringing out more chips and salsa (not that it was needed). Extremely friendly service and great overall atmosphere. 5 stars (HC does not allow for non-veg*n)

Updated from previous review on 2018-02-12

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food, The VIEWS!!

Cons: Slightly out of the way, A bit pricey

Needs to Improve - Below Average Mexican - Edit

I ate at Senor Zorbas with my husband. The appetizers were stale and watery. The main dish was tasteless and had much unripe avocado. We both became ill that night from the food and sadly cannot recommend this restaurant. My husband noticed when we were looking through the receipt of what we had eaten that we were over charged for the fruit drinks.

Pros: View

Cons: Insects, Dirty Bathroom

Return to Santorini Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Senor Zorbas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.