Satellite Cafe

215-729-1211

701 S 50th St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19143

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu is mostly vegetarian except for dishes with salmon. Offers bagels with toppings like nutritional yeast and olive oil, vegan cream cheese, black olive paste, and hummus; sandwiches and wraps with vegan options including grilled cheese, roll-up, wrap, tofu wrap, and a few others. Has single-serve vegan desserts. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Alyannkar

Chill, kid friendly grab and go options - Edit

I needed a quick lunch and happened to be across the street from here (thank you happy cow app!). Within 10 min I had a hot vegan panini style wrap to go called the bike shop. I also got a pb vegan dessert to go. Total was $8 which seemed cheap considering I am used to sandwiches being more than that and it was vegan and fast. While I waited my kids read some of the children's books on a communal bookshelf. This place is bigger than it looks and I love that you enter through a secret garden of sorts. Definite West Philly chill vibe in here, friendly staff.

Hidden gem for sure. - Edit

This little place has such a chill atmosphere. I came here with a good friend of mine who lives nearby and was treated to a surprisingly large amount of vegan options. I had the black bean wrap and it was amazing. I think small and surprising places like this are essential. It is a real comfort to find hidden gems like this and even better when they become regular hangouts:]

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Satellite Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.