Sarah’s World Fare

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
    ( 1 review )

Vegan catering and travelling food vendor, at markets and events - check webpage for details.

1 Review

First Review by CiaraSlevin

Exceptional - Edit

I've been wanting to try food from Sarah's World Fare, a vegan food stall and catering business, for a very long time. On Tuesday 07/11/2017 I got a chance to do so at St George's Twilight Market, Belfast. My sister and I shared a portion of Spicy Chilli Cheeze Fries and a Vegan Kebab with Garlic Aioli, so we could try both dishes. Some moreish chocolate brownies completed our meal. Food was absolutely phenomenal in every way - taste, texture, appearance and fragrance - it was heavenly. Better than I've had in award winning restaurants around the world. Every mouthful was luscious, filled with rich flavours, perfectly balanced, flawlessly seasoned and a delight to savour. The icing on the cake is that no animals are harmed in the making! Ringing in at circa £5 to £6 per plate, cost was excellent value for such high quality. Sarah's World Fare is exceptional and worth making a trip to a market or event purely just to try. I would strongly recommend to all, whether vegan or not, as I think everyone will love this food.

Return to Portaferry Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sarah’s World Fare closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.