Samba Rock Acai Cafe

Contact 831-458-2224

291 Water St, Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95060

Acai bowls cafe also serving smoothies, yerba mate, baked goods, coffee, espresso, and sometimes organic soups. Items with milk can be made vegan with the substitution of hemp milk at extra charge. Free indoor bike parking. Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo

First Review by heybuttercup

refreshingly delicious! - Edit

I'm so happy I went to this place, if you want food that will leave you refreshed and feeling good after this is the perfect place. Everything I tried was absolutely amazing, will be coming back when I'm in town again!

Great acai bowls! - Edit

My first tries of acai bowls were in this place, for breakfast. I really appreciated the flavours and their freshness. The place was convenient and nice with a brasilian atmosphere and staff was friendly.

Pros: fresh and plenty of flavours, healthy food, friendly staff, convenient and nice place

Yum - Edit

One of the best smoothies I've ever had. They have a variety of acai smoothies and they can make them vegan. The atmosphere was relaxed like a coffee shop, and the person who took my order was really nice. The place had a good vibe.

Acai Bowl Heaven - Edit

What a treat to find this Acai paradise on our recent trip to Santa Cruz.
A wonderful diverse menu of Acai bowls and smoothies...we had our traditional Rio bowl and were thrilled! Very generous with the luscious fruit! Thank you!

Pros: Quick service, Great quaility, Delicious

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Samba Rock Acai Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1997 times since Jun 2009.