CLOSED: Saft-Laden Kostliche Alternativen

• Vegan

Contact 068120593994

Strozzigasse 11, Vienna, Austria, 1080

Vegan vegetarian food. First thing in the morning they serves breakfast, then lunch, then street sale in the evening. Saturday breakfast is served during the whole day and viands-take-away (no menu). Breakfast every Friday from 10.00-14.00. Non smoking. Reported closed to HappyCow Mar 2013.

Category: Vegan, Juice bar, Take-out, Austrian

First Review by VeganJulia

Tasty, healthy food - Edit

For a quick snack this is a nice place to go to. We enjoyed the green smoothies, corn soup, bulgur salad and homemade ice cream, all served quickly by the very friendly owner. Just the prices were a bit high - we paid 27€ for the two of us.

very small, very nice - Edit

Very nice lady owns the restaurant, she is always kind. 2 different menus each day + some small snacks. Offers breakfast for takeaway.
Menus are ready within a few minutes (pre-cooked) - very healthy and delicious. Not very much fakemeat, many vegetables, corns and fruits (most organic!)
Some desserts, also very tasty.
Prices are very moderate (cheapest organic menu I've ever eaten)
Offers many different drinks (smoothies, fruit-drinks) - all selfmade and freshly squeezed

Pros: healthy food, delicious food, organic

Cons: very small, closes at 4:30pm

Good but not comfortable - Edit

I was there for breakfast with a friend in December 2011. We had the English breakfast (baked beans, tofu scramble etc.). I loved the fact that they offer this and it tasted good but not excellent - I definitely had much better baked beans and tofu scramble in my life.

The owner was very friendly but this couldn't compensate the cold atmosphere. There is only a quite uncomfortable counter to sit at and it was also literally very cold. We had to keep our coats on during the whole time we sat there to keep warm.

Anyway, I think it's worth to support this all-vegan place and the food is definitely worth a try.

Pros: English breakfast, friendly owner, all vegan

Cons: cold and uncomfortable

Lovely place - Edit

A small diner with awesome healthy food. There's one main dish that changes daily, and a few other dishes/drinks that change with season.
Price is alright, owner is very friendly.
Unfortunately there's no tables, just a counter that's not overly comfy.

Pros: healthy food, friendly owner, free water

Cons: no tables, small

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Saft-Laden Kostliche Alternativen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 222 times since Jun 2011.