Rutabegorz - Orange

Contact 714-633-3260

264N Glassell St (at Old Towne), Orange, California, USA, 92866

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian friendly restaurant with several locations in Orange County. Extensive food menu with many choices suitable for vegetarians. Vegans to ask. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by groovychick

Stellar!!! - Edit

This place has a HUGE selection. I'd say 90% is vegetarian/vegan. The salads are amazing. Even though they are listed as small salads the are large. All the ingredients were very fresh and you can tell the dressings are handmade. The price was also extremely reasonable. The atmosphere on the patio was very, very pleasant. I'll definitely be eating here again!

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-29

Rutabegorz Rocks, Man! - Edit

I love going to Rutabegorz because there is something there for everyone in my family. I am the only vegan in my family so I often end up going to non-veg restaurants where the food is not that great. However, we can all agree on Rutabegorz and we all love it.Also it is located in Downtown Orange so it's near the groovy antique stores where I buy weird stuff.

Pros: good location, great food, friendly staff

Cons: not totally vegan

Return to Orange Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rutabegorz - Orange closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.