Rose Cafe

+919810088762

2 Westend Marg, Saidullajab, New Delhi, India, 110030

Serves meat, vegan options available. Western style cafe serving foods like waffles, sandwiches, muffins and cakes. Has a separate vegan menu card and soymilk as substitute. Will baked vegan cakes and muffins with advance notice. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by MikeJensen

VEGAN REFUGE IN DEHLI!! - Edit

This place was excellent!
The wait staff was friendly, and the French bistro cafe decor vibe is adorable!
They have a completely separate Vegan Menu which you have to ask for, but plenty of vegetarian options on the main menu.
If Happycow would let me give this restaurant five stars, it absolutely deserves it. (Only complete veg restaurants can get five stars.)
We had Vegan Shepard’s Pie, Dark Chocolate Gelato Shakes, Mint Lemonade, Minestrone Soup, and the Vegan cake of the day which was Banana.
I would recommend this place to anyone visiting because it was simply delicious.

Pros: Large Menu, Helpful Staff that know what is vegan and not vega, Outdoor Patio, 80s music, Popular with Locals

Cons: Selfie central for all locals eating here., Mosquitos outside

Ordered vegan dish, served chicken - Edit

We asked for the vegan menu, and ordered the vegan shepherd's pie. Our waiter came over after we ordered to confirm we had ordered the vegan dish. After waiting for 10 minutes we were then served a chicken shepherd's pie. They seemed promising but I would not recommend this cafe. Unacceptable especially for a cafe that so strongly advertises vegan options.

Return to New Delhi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rose Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.