Rockyard Brewing Company

Contact 303-814-9273

880 Castleton Rd (at Meadows Pkwy), Castle Rock, Colorado, USA, 80109

Serves meat, vegan options available. A lively sports' bar/restaurant offers vegan pizza crust, Daiya cheese and a vegan Boca patty (as a substitute for any burger). Also has a vegan hummus and veggie plate, and a couple of vegetarian sandwiches that could be made vegan by leaving off the cheese (or subbing the Daiya).

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Alyannkar

Severely disappointing. - Edit

I was on my way home and needed a place to stop for some food and luckily this place came up. Upon attempting to order, thankfully I had the sense to ask if the pizza dough was vegan and whether they had a vegan sauce for the pizza. I had read on the internet that it was vegan yet figured it was good to ask anyway. I was told that they did not have vegan crust or sauce even though they carry a vegan cheese. Anti productive to carry vegan cheese when there is not a pizza you can put it on. I went on to ask whether the veggie sandwich could be made vegan and was a gain told no. Then I asked whether it was possible to use the veggie burger they advertised as being vegan as a substitute on one of their burgers. This time I was told that would be okay, though I was unable to have the bun or the pita. Again, anti productive to have a vegan burger when there is nothing to put it on. When my meal was served, they also forgot my side salad. I never am negative about restaurants, but this was just frustrating.

Return to Castle Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rockyard Brewing Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 846 times since Sep 2013.