Roburritos

Contact 717-650-6066

201 Memory Lane, East York, Pennsylvania, USA, 17402

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves meat, vegan options available. A lowbrow (on purpose) burrito and quesadilla joint with several locations. Offers the choice of potato filling instead of meat. Vegans to specify--ask to omit cheese, sour cream, etc. Note: the Texas Hold'em BBQ sauce in the BBQ burrito contains honey. American style burritos, comes in 2 sizes. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by JDip2014

Maybe the food is good, but the staff sucks - Edit

Went here some time ago and tried to verify with the staff that the pinto beans were vegetarian. Response was "Yeah, they're beans", at which point I tried to explain why I was asking. One more sarcastic response later and we were out of there. Tried to express this experience to the owner who said that you can either hire good chefs or good people, but that it's impossible for a good chef to also be good at treating people kindly.

The food here might be good, but we'll never find out.

Best burrito in the world! - Edit

I am visiting family in the York area and stopped in Roburrito's for a potato burrito sans cheese and sour cream. It was delicious! So delicious that I went back the next day for another one and I plan to get a few to take home on the plane with me. They are seriously that good. The potatoes are seasoned perfectly, the guacamole is excellent, the rice is cooked just right, and the hot sauces are delicious with varying levels of spiciness. I wish Roburrito's was in my home state because these funky, locally-owned burrito joints blow Chipotle out of the water!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff, Cheap

Return to East York Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roburritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 442 times since Aug 2012.