First Review by AnnFromIllinois

Rileys accomodates to all perfectly - Edit

On a wimb I decided to search for a Vegan option Bakery. I decided to try Rileys. The moment we walked in the store Riley greeted us with a beautiful smile and immediately told us some of her favorites. The store was open and had plenty of seating including all chalk board style tables which Riley happily told myself and my 3 children to write anything we wanted on them. Her display included 1 vegan option a large deliciously chewy Snickerdoodle cookie along with several other cupcakes that honestly looked too good to eat. I asked her if she had any other options amd she immediately told me about her white cupcake with Raspberry filling. I ordered that and my other two children chose a fudge marble cupcake with perfect swirls of white and chocolate. I also chose a cup of chocolate caramel coffee with Almond milk and vanilla syrup flavoring. She even brought out a Vegan oatmeal nutty cookie which I happily paid for. She not only accomodates to Vegans but insisted we give her feedback on ideas and what we liked or not liked. I must say I loved my cupcake and the cookie. While my children were energized running around the store she was not only was completely relaxed but she even took us to a back area where she turned off the lights to our surprise turn on amazing multicolored lights and my kids starting dancing away. She is by far the friendliest and ambitiius baker accomodating to families I have ever seen. She encourages you to drop the cell phones and mingle as humans. She provides no wifi which I am pleased to be okay with. If you are looking for something specific she wants to hear about it and make it for you! She even offered Vegan Birthday cakes which I will be contacting her for in the future. Try Rileys you won't be disappointed if you are Vegan or Omni!

Pros: Family friendly, Accomodating to all dietary needs, Affordable

Cons: Needs more Vegan options on display, Nothing else shes awesome

Wow, just wow! - Edit

This bakery is fantastic! There's a case full of tempting treats. Cupcakes are their specialty, but on any given day you'll also find cookies, brownies, coffee cake, cookie dough balls and more yummy goodness. There are always vegan options. They are sometimes labeled as dairy-free, but if you ask, they are vegan. (I think the owner is testing out what label sells better.).

And speaking of the owner, Riley is a young entrepreneur who is just a wonderful person!

There is plenty of seating, but the place is proudly free of wi-fi. (Sadly for me). Coffee is good too.

Special orders are welcome.

Pros: vegan options, wonderful owner and staff, delicious

Cons: no wifi

Return to Peoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Riley's Cupcake and Coffee Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.