First Review by Soul2Soul Educare

amazing vegan donuts. - Edit

they have tons of vegan donut options. they’re marked with a V. the blueberry pistachio are currently my favorite. they also have a great coffee selection as well. i have been to this place twice and received stellar customer service. i will continue to frequent this business.

Pros: service, vegan options.

OM Delicious! Doughnut Deliciousness - Edit

We had a vegan delicious breakfast there and enjoyed it a lot. The guys are super nice and the vegan options are great. They also offer non vegan and non vegetarian doughnuts, but 80 % of their menu is vegan.
I had the Rose Cardamom Chai Latte with Almond milk and the Orange Pistachio Doughnut. I have to say I am not a big fan of doughnuts in general but I immediately fell in love with this surprisingly tasty cringle. so yummy. I will go there definitely again. If I lived in Atlanta I would order a dozen or half dozen and prove my non vegan colleagues what they are missing lol :-)

One thing I have to mention is that they also offered a doughnut with bacon on top and also one with turkey plus stuffing. So if you have problems with a kitchen using meat products you might not like this.

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-29

Pros: yum!!!! 80 % vegan options, nice crew, fair price

Cons: they also offer bacon doughnuts

Vegan, Organic, Non-GMO, Clean Ingredients - Edit

The donuts tasted amazing! The best part is that all the ingredients are organic and non-GMO. The milk comes from grass-fed cows, flour is not bleached, and all of their fruits and fillings are made with organic ingredients made from scratch everyday. Even the price is reasonable for the quality you receive. They had 2 kinds yeasty and baked - There were so many flavors to choose and many vegan options! Each flavor combination is rich and precise. Paired with the softest and slightly chewy dough, you'll definitely NOT be disappointed in any donut you choose. Their drinks are good too.

Plus the little shop is cute and always bustling with lots of people. It is decorated with many cute donut-themed items!

The staff was friendly and laid-back.

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Revolution Doughnuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.