First Review by respectanimals2

Heaven on vegan earth - Edit

My omni husband took me here for Valentine's day. The staff was so friendly and when they found out we were new to the area, recommended other vegan places. Needless to say I got a little crazy and ordered several pastries and chocolate covered strawberries. I honestly can't say what my favorite was but let me just say that everything was so good that I had to share because my hubby fell just in love with the goodies as I did! Can't wait to go back and try other things! Might have to get another red velvet whoopee pie if they have them again though ;-)

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly and helpful staff, Good value

Great Sweets and Treats - Edit

These are hands down the best vegan sweets in the DFW area. Get there early for the best selection, because these goodies go fast. Love the s'more cupcakes, snickerdoodle cookies, cake balls, cheesecakes and anything with raspberries are also delicious. Some of the gluten-free items can be a little dry and I'm not a big fan of the sandwiches, but so far all the regular vegan sweets have been wonderful.

Pros: Great Cupcakes, Great Cheesecake, Good Selection Early in the Day

Cons: Sell Out of Favorites Quickly, Sandwiches Not Great, Not all Gluten-Free Items are Good

An exceptional bakery - Edit

This place is exceptional. The baked goods are creative, fresh and very tasty. I cannot recommend this place more highly. They are 100% vegan, they have a good selection of gluten free (if that's your thing), and they have a great variety. The also have kolaches. I'd never heard of one before I started traveling to Texas a few years ago. Most I've seen are kind of like "Pigs in a blanket." I had never had one, since they are hardly ever (never) vegan. They have them here and the one I had was great.

Reverie Bakeshop - Edit

I was pleased to find superior baked goods of all sorts, e.g. breads, pastries, cobblers, brownies, cookies, cakes. High quality, organic, fresh vegan ingredients. Also, has vegan sandwiches and interesting beverage selections. Two friendly, helpful, extremely patient women own and run Reverie. There is limited seating and carry out, but regardless, it is worth it. I am thrilled to have such a high quality bakery so easy to get to (SE Corner Campbell and Coit).

Pros: fresh, organic ingredients, delicious and well prepared, clean

Cons: limited seating (but worth it)

Return to Richardson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Reverie Bakeshop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1319 times since Sep 2013.